When it comes down to ways to make your menu more profitable, don't forget about your side items! Adding an additional sauce or topping to your side items can transfer the side into a premium option with a higher profit margin, and a unique flavor that guests won't mind paying for. With this in mind, Chef Marcus made these Garlic Parmesan Fries using our new IntensiFries seasoning, and paired it with a house-made truffle mayo dipping sauce. This is a dish to make your guests feel like a million bucks!
Be sure to check out all of our Cutting Edge Items, and share your recipes with us on Instagram @SyscoAtlanta!
4075747 Kens Garlic Parmesan FF Sauce
2433449 Grated Parmesan
1203207 Sour Cream
1699044 Truffle Oil
- Cook 8 oz of fries in the fryer for 3-4 minutes, until they are golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, make your Truffle Mayo Dipping Sauce by mixing 2 oz of mayo, 1 oz of sour cream, and 1/4 tsp of truffle oil in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir to combine.
- Toss the fries in 2 tbsp of Kens Garlic Parmesan Sauce and season with sea salt.
- Plate the fries, then garnish with shredded parmesan and chopped parsley.
- Serve with the Truffle Mayo Dipping Sauce on the side.