Fall is upon us! Chef says your salad menu is the perfect place to feature seasonal flavors as different fruits and vegetables come into season. This Harvest Powerfood Salad features pumpkin seeds, pomegranate, and acorn squash mixed in a power blend of grains and lettuces for a hearty and healthy meal your guests will appreciate as we near the heavy food of the holiday season.
Be sure to take a picture and tag us on Facebook and Instagram when you make it!
1693621 Whole Pomegranate 36 ct
1698461 Pumpkin Seed Bulk
4438911 Path of Life Grain Blend 5 Way
4966146 Powerblend Lettuce
6526883 Squash Acorn Squash
1534791 Juice Pomegranate 100% Fresh
5 grain blend
power blend lettuce
roasted acorn squash
house-made pomegranate vinaigrette (in recipe)
- Thaw the 5 grain blend and preheat oven to 300ᵒF.
- Season the pumpkin seeds with oil, salt and pepper, then cook in the oven for 8 minutes.
- Peel, dice and season butternut squash with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Roast until fork-tender (about 20 minutes).
- Plate all ingredients, toss together with dressing and serve.
House-made Pomegranate Vinaigrette Recipe
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together thoroughly.